Jimmy Choo launches its first fragrance
Something smells good at Jimmy Choo, and it’s more than the sweet smell of success. It’s the company’s first fragrance.
Jimmy Choo fragrance launches this weekend on the heels of the company’s 15th anniversary. With its green top note, heart note of tiger orchid and base note of toffee and sensual Indonesian patchouli, this is a scent comprising equal measures of female empowerment and elegance, one that evokes glamour, confidence, desire and refined sexuality. Whew! I can’t take credit for those words, readers. That’s straight from the press release.
The amber bottle is inspired by jewel-colored Venetian murano glass. The advertising campaign features Tamara Mellon, co-founder and chief creative of Jimmy Choo.
The fragrance costs $70 and $95, while the shower gel is $36 and the perfumed body lotion, $44. The fragrance is available exclusively at Saks. There’s a Saks in Utica Square in Tulsa.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 20729Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17578Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 11978Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 10703Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 8989Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8551Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 8339Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 7784Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4976Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 4468Woman arrested on complaint of offering to engage in act of prostitution in Midwest City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients