Drew Barrymore's beauty line at Walmart
Actress Drew Barrymore is showing Walmart a little love. And the chain is hoping you will, too.
Barrymore has created a makeup brand named Flower and it’s available exclusively at Walmart. If it’s not in stores already, it will be in a few days. Prices range from $4.98 to $13.98, including a BB cream.
“I don’t want to sit there and hope it works out. I want to be in the middle, in the mix, making sure it works out,” Drew told Women’s Wear Daily.
The collaboration with Drew isn’t the only beauty news from Walmart. The retailer quietly launched BeautyScoop several months ago, a 12-page glossy magazine produced by Conde Nast. How’s that for giving Walmart some beauty credibility?
BeautyScoop launched in July with tips, stories and how-to’s. The agreement was for five issues, sold both in store and direct mail to Walmart customers. It’s unclear if the magazine will reappear this year. I guess we’ll just have to look for it at Walmart when we check out Drew’s makeup collection. Meanwhile, take a peek at Beauty Scoop’s past issue.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients