Great gowns from the Golden Globes
Here are two of my favorite gowns from last night’s Golden Globes.
I loved Jessica Alba’s melon silk faille trumpet gown from Oscar de la Renta’s pre-fall 2013 collection. She accented it with a Roger Vivier Pochette Prisme poodle clutch, Winston jewelry and Jimmy Choo Kalpa platform sandals.
And Kerry Washington looked stunning in a Miu Miu nude stretch-tulle gown embroidered with Swarovski crystals. Her accents: a vintage Movado bracelet, Prada pink clutch and nude nappa leather stiletto heels.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12675Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11502Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6315Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5431Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 5078Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4467OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3964How to help tornado victims
- 3897Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3600Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3091Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients