Adam Levine and Nicki Minaj to create exclusive lines for Kmart and Shop Your Way
Is America ready for two more celebrity clothing lines? Ready or not, here they come.
Singers Adam Levine and Nicki Minaj, in conjunction with Kmart and the ShopYourWay.com social shopping site, will each develop apparel and accessories collections available exclusively at select Kmart locations and on ShopYourWay.com. Look for both lines, which are expected to convey the style of each singer, this year.
Shop Your Way is a free membership program and shopping community that offers rewards, personalized deals, product reviews, contests and sweepstakes.
Levine is the front man of Grammy Award-winning recording artist Maroon 5 and a coach on television’s “The Voice.” Minaj is a rapper, singer and songwriter and will appear next as a judge on “American Idol.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients