New stores opening at The Shoppes at Oklahoma City
If you’re a fan of The Shoppes at Oklahoma City, the selection of stores is expanding.
Three new retailers will open this spring — Naartjie Kids and White House Black Market are expected to open March 8, and American Eagle Outfitters has plans to open April 11, according to a story in The Oklahoman. The stores will replace temporary occupants Book Warehouse, Calendar Club and Gigi’s Cupcakes.
Naartjie (pronounced nar chee) Kids is based in Salt Lake City, and this will be the first store in Oklahoma. The company has 52 stores in the U.S. as well as in South Africa, where the brand was founded, said Joe Norwood, marketing director for Naartjie Kids.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 402At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 378Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 347How to help tornado victims
- 247Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 147Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 93Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 52Social media used to send prayers and condolences to Oklahoma in wake of deadly tornadoes
- 51Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 35High schools: Practices called off long before tornado hit Moore
- 32Expert rips Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation's handling of murder case
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients