Jessica Simpson maternity collection available in more stores
Jessica Simpson, who is expecting her second child, has announced that her maternity collection will be available in more than 800 stores this spring.
The collection is a partnership with Destination Maternity Corp., and will be in Destination Maternity, Motherhood Maternity and Macy’s stores.
“I am so thrilled this collection is growing and I am able to give even more women access to comfortable, fashionable and affordable maternity wear,” Simpson said. “We have designed a collection that is every-day chic, from bright jersey knit dresses to dressed-up denim. I’m looking forward to wearing my favorite pieces during this pregnancy.”
Simpson launched the Jessica Simpson Maternity collection in the fall of 2012.
The spring 2013 Jessica Simpson® Maternity collection has a soft and romantic theme. Flowing tops paired with skinny bottoms return as the signature look of the collection and are freshened up for the season with lace details, light airy fabrics, elegant florals and accents of neon for an aesthetic that is classic, superbly feminine and cool. The pieces range in price from $19 to $69.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16352OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 13509Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 12593Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 9784Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9412Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7721Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7510Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
- 7432'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 7083Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6955Train engineer's vision problems led to deadly Oklahoma wreck, NTSB rules
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients