Maybelline going backstage at New York Fashion Week
Fashion Week kicks off tomorrow and Maybelline New York once again will be a backstage staple.
For the eighth season, Maybelline is the Official Cosmetics Sppnsor of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. For the fall/winter 2013 collections, Maybelline will be collaborating with Rachel Zoe, DKNY, Lacoste, Bibhu, Mohapatra, Richard Chai, Wes Gordon, Mara Hoffman, Marissa Webb, Belstaff, Guiletta, Michael Bastian and Custo Barcelona.
Along with a team of editorial and celebrity artists who will lead the creative looks for the shows, an array of manicurists also will be turning to Maybelline New York’s popular Color Show Nail Lacquer collection for some show-stopping nail looks.
“When you look at the Maybelline New York brand, the backstage influence is obvious … from the innovation and design, to gorgeous vibrant shades and formulations, fashion week is injected into everything Maybelline New York does,” says David Greenberg, President Maybelline New York. ”It has allowed us to learn from the most creative and inspiring people in the industry and to take all of that vision and excitement and turn it into fun and glamorous products that women everywhere enjoy in their daily lives.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7246UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6857Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5852Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients