Backstage beauty: Maybelline at Rachel Zoe
It’s always fun to learn what beauty products are used backstage during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York. Here’s a little tidbit, thanks to The Daily.
Makeup artist Charlotte Tilbury used Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam Foundation for a dewy, bronzed look on the models at the Rachel Zoe runway show.
“It’s ’60s, ’70s sexy, reminiscent of Marianne Faithfull, meets the fresh, contemporary girl of today,” she said.
Even better, the foundation is available to the masses and at a good price — about $9. Follow me on Twitter at @okstyle.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients