Ease into spring with a new nail polish
Now that New York Fashion Week is a wrap, it’s time to turn our attention to other matters. Like nail polish. It’s the one thing I like to buy as I ease into spring.
I started with Essie’s new To Buy or Not to Buy, a soft lavender that makes me even more ready for spring. Next I plan to add Essie’s Orange, It’s Obvious and Ole Caliente, a red-orange with pink undertones. I’m tempted by Navigate Her, a bright pistachio, but I’m just not sure I’ll like it on me.
Nail polish is an easy way to welcome any new season, and you can splurge or go cheap. Essie polishes are about $8 and they wear well … at least on my nails.
So, what’s your fave nail polish shade as we get ready to welcome spring?
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17897Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 15383Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11506Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 11200'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10732Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9276OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8256Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 6910Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6624Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 6479Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients