Men, women rank most desired brands
Men and women rate Southwest Airlines, Google and Dove among their top 10 brands, according to the second annual Most Desired Brands in the U.S. report.
After that, their affection goes in different directions.
Women really connect with Hallmark, Kohl’s, Lexus, Target, Neutrogena and Crest. Men, on the other hand, were most taken with Cadillac, BMW, Apple, Sharp and GE.
The Most Desired Brands in the U.S. report tested more than 220 brands across 10 diverse industries, among a sample of 4,000 people representative of the U.S. population.
|SOUTHWEST AIRLINES||1||SOUTHWEST AIRLINES|
|BED BATH & BEYOND||5||JETBLUE|
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 25585Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 23461Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7978Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7892Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients