Bobbi Brown to launch eyewear collection
What does eyewear have in common with cosmetics? Bobbi Brown.
A licensing agreement has been reached with Brown and Safilo Group for a collection of optical frames and sunglasses.
“I am excited to embark on this new journey with Safilo. I believe that makeup is a way for women to feel and look like themselves, only prettier and more confident,” said Brown, founder and chief creative officer of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics.
“As a makeup artist, I have looked at women’s faces for over 20 years and believe that my beauty expertise will translate naturally into eyewear, identifying the best silhouettes and colors for a woman’s face shape, skin tone, and lifestyle. This is a new, innovative approach to interpreting eyewear.”
The collection will launch in spring 2014.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 402At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 378Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 347How to help tornado victims
- 247Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 147Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 93Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 52Social media used to send prayers and condolences to Oklahoma in wake of deadly tornadoes
- 51Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 35High schools: Practices called off long before tornado hit Moore
- 32Expert rips Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation's handling of murder case
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients