Platinum jewelry ... all over the Oscars red carpet
Now that the Academy Awards are over and we’ve all selected our hits and misses, let’s turn our attention to jewelry. Platinum ruled the red carpet. That’s the opinion of the Platinum Guild International.
Platinum, a precious metal that never changes color nor fades, circled the necks and wrists and dangled from the ears of some of the evening’s best dressed. Here’s who wore what:
-Platinum and diamond drop earrings by Lorraine Schwartz
-Platinum and diamond rings by Lorraine Schwartz
-Platinum and cushion-cut diamond drop earrings (20 carats) by Neil Lane
-Platinum and cushion-cut diamond ring (15 carats) by Neil Lane
-Pair of platinum and diamond pins worn on the back of her waist (25 carats) by Neil Lane
-Platinum and emerald-cut diamond necklace by Tiffany & Co.
-Platinum and bezel-set diamond stud earrings by Tiffany & Co.
-Platinum and round diamond Dome ring by Tiffany & Co.
-Platinum and diamond ring with a miniature portrait circa 1910 by Fred Leighton
-Platinum and pear-shape diamond necklace (56 carats) by Chopard
-Platinum and diamond cluster earrings (15 carats) by Chopard
-Platinum and fancy-shape diamond line bracelet (43 carats) by Chopard
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15916Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 15914Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 11583Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 11309'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10923Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 10033OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 7498Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 6996Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 6944Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6781Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients