Estee Lauder Youth-Dew ... 60 years later
Youth-Dew, Estee Lauder’s iconic fragrance, celebrates its 60th birthday this year.
In 1953, Estée Lauder’s introduction of Youth-Dew bath oil took the fragrance industry by storm. Often described as one of the sexiest fragrances ever created, the provocatve Oriental fragrance was a departure from what every other perfumer was delivering. The company said it re-wrote the way in which perfumers created and distributed their fragrances and forever altered how women perceived, acquired and enjoyed scent.
Fast forward 60 years and Youth-Dew is still enticing, sensuous and timeless.
“Youth-Dew is as relevant to women today as it was when it was first introduced,” said Karyn Khoury, senior vice president, corporate fragrance development worldwide, The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. “A thoroughly modern fragrance that was ahead of its time, it was sexy when it was introduced and it is sexy now.”
As Estée Lauder herself used to say, “It is Youth-Dew’s unabashedly sensuous aura that made it an international favorite. After all, women still like to feel beautiful, pampered and loved. And that’s what Youth-Dew is all about.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6223Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5055Oklahoma City psychiatrist fined $25K for letting students write prescriptions
- 4821Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients