Dressbarn and Suited for Success team for donation drive
The start of a new season is the perfect time to clean out your closet and donate clothes you no longer want or wear. If you come across any new or gently worn professional attire, Dressbarn wants it.
Dressbarn is once again teaming with the nonprofit organization Dress for Success to gather more than 60,000 articles of clothing as part of its S.O.S. — Send One Suit Weekend donation drive, March 1-4.
This year’s clothing drive marks the 10th consecutive year Dressbarn and Dress for Success have partnered to help women in need receive professional business attire. All 825 dressbarn stores across the country will serve as drop-off sites for new or gently used professional attire including suits, dress shirts, blazers, pants, dresses and shoes that will be used to benefit women seeking to transition into the workforce.
There are four stores in the Oklahoma City area. For a complete list of stores, go to www.dressbarn.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients