Eva Mendes and New York & Co. to launch new line
Ready or not, another celebrity clothing line is on its way.
Actress Eva Mendes has signed an agreement with New York & Co. to collaborate and create a co-branded seasonal capsule collection beginning this fall.
The to-be-named label will feature apparel and accessory items inspired by Mendes’ own personal style and red carpet looks. The new collection will include items that take women from office to evening as part of a new strategy for NY&C, which is well known for providing modern multi-functional affordable wear-to-work solutions.
New collections will be launched four times a year. Mendes also will be featured in an ad campaign.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients