Stacy London joins Shape magazine as columnist
Stacy London, co-host of television’s “What Not to Wear” and author of “The Truth About Style,” has joined Shape magazine as its new Style Editor-at-Large. Her first monthly column is in the March issue.
London began her career at Vogue magazine and worked her way up to senior fashion editor at Mademoiselle. She has styled for such designers as Rebecca Taylor and Vivienne Tam. Her celebrity clients have included Katie Holmes and Kate Winslet. London recently co-founded Style for Hire, a national network of stylists, trained and vetted to advise women in sound financial and style techniques for a better shopping experience.
“Shape readers don’t just want to feel great. They want to look great, too,” said Vice President and Editor-in-Chief Tara Kraft. “Shape, with an audience of over 6 million, has long established the synergy between fitness and style. Stacy London will add both valuable content and her inexorable sense of pizzazz to the editorial we bring to consumers. Her column will make readers feel as though they have adopted Stacy as their own personal stylist.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 83313Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 56374Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 33323Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 23846Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 23231Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8483Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 8265Oklahoma sucker-punched by second round of twisters
- 8253Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 7999Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7772Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients