Lands' End men's collection made in the U.S.A.
Lands’ End has launched a new collection of men’s classically styled sweats and T-shirts made exclusively in the United States. We’re talking from start to finish.
The collection, called Durable Goods for men, is now available at landsend.com and in the latest Lands’ End Men’s catalog.
Lands’ End travels the world seeking the best of everything, from fabrics to vendors, to bring its product designs to life. How great is it that they found everything they needed, at least for the men’s T-shirts and sweats, right here in the U.S.A.?
The collection features a crewneck sweatshirt, short sleeve T-shirt, long sleeve T-shirt, sweat pants and sweat shorts. Prices range from $30 to $60. Items are available in classic shades of red, navy, yellow and green, plus gray heather and white.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24594Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 16991Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 10679OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 9258Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 7954Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7390UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 6889Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 5783Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5259Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 4425Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients