Pond’s and Sims have launched the Pond’s 30-day Luminous Photo Challenge, a 30-day photo sweepstakes featuring daily challenges to inspire women to share photos of their happiest, most radiant moments. Thirty prizes will be awarded. Through April 2, women can upload pictures to the Pond’s Facebook page to enter the sweepstakes. They can also tag their photos on Twitter or Instagram by using the hashtag #LuminousEffect to be entered.
Here are Sim’s top tips for looking luminous:
- Feed the Glow: I start the day off with a green juice to kick start my morning. It keeps me energized and does wonders for my complexion.
- Feel the Burn. Early morning exercise puts color on my cheeks and improves my whole body circulation. A great workout also helps to enhance my skin color and complexion.
- Buff Your Way to Beautiful: For great circulation and even tone skin, I recommend exfoliating your face, body and even your lips. It can leave you looking good and feeling radiant in no time.
- Find Your Center: Taming stress is important to help you look your best. I use regular breathing exercises to help keep me calm and centered.
- Lean in to the Light: Every woman can look luminous inside and out – but great lighting can help, too. One trick I’ve learned before snapping a photo is to step away from overhead lights to avoid shadows on the face.