Kate Spade reversible necklace
I was at Dillard’s in Penn Square yesterday selecting an outfit to photograph for a spring fashion trend story. While I was at the accessories counter, I saw this great necklace by Kate Spade. And it’s reversible. That’s right. A two-fer.
One side is hot pink and gold. The other is just hot pink. So right for this season. It costs $278. While you’re there, check out the Vince Camuto pieces. Love, love, love. I’ll share my faves later.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36528Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32802Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32453Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8406Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5462OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3890Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3494College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3313George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3240Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
- 3193Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients