TOMS Shoes launches online giving trip contest for fans, customers
TOMS shoes are extremely popular, and now the company has launched an online contest that will allow lucky customers or fans to participate in a TOMS Giving Trip.
One person each week will be named to go along on a trip.
“I was inspired by the wonderment of Willy Wonka’s Golden Ticket,” said founder Blake Mycoskie. “The greatest part of my job is going on our Giving Trips. TOMS started this way, and these have been some of the most moving and memorable experiences in my life. We have an unbelievably passionate community, many of whom tell us they would love to go on a TOMS Giving Trip. So we thought, “What can we do to show them how thankful we are for them?”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11235Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 11138Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5575Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 5081Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4332OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4278Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4021How to help tornado victims
- 3839Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 3543Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 3013Name of missing Kingfisher teen released
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients