Sephora's beauty picks for March
Sephora has named its hot beauty picks for March. These are the most buzzed-about beauty items handpicked by those in the know at Sephora. Here are the picks — and yes, emerald, the color of the year, figures in heavily:
THE POWER OF PERSONALIZED POLISH $10
Mix glitter, shimmer and cream finishes to create your own emerald nails, with longwearing, full-coverage in two coats. SEPHORA + PANTONE UNIVERSE Color Charged Graphic Nail Lacquer offers high-shine, chip-resistant formula in the true color of the year, emerald.
THE POWER OF WET/DRY EYESHADOW $26
The universally flattering, versatile formula of the SEPHORA + PANTONE UNIVERSE Color Grid Shadow Block in Elemental intensifies with water and stays put without creasing due to the high performance pigments. Infused with real diamond dust for a lustrous, iridescent finish, your eyes will be sparkling like an emerald gemstone.
THE POWER OF EMERALD IN NUMBERS $68
Housing the most potent, pigmented products from SEPHORA + PANTONE UNIVERSE; the color of the year emerald collection, this limited edition set includes everything you need to create high-impact emerald looks that will leave everyone around you green with envy.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 83313Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 56374Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 33323Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 23846Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 23231Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8483Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 8265Oklahoma sucker-punched by second round of twisters
- 8253Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
- 7999Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7772Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients