Donald J Pliner coming to Dillard's, Penn Square
Shoe designer Donald J Pliner will make a personal appearance at Dillard’s, Penn Square, on April 6.
The store was packed with fans the last time Pliner visited in fall 2009. I can say with complete honesty that his shoes are some of the most comfortable I have ever worn.
He will be in the shoe department from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. to sign purchases and help customers with their Donald J Pliner selections. Both men’s and women’s shoes will be available.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13061Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11652Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5853Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5268Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4547OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4352Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4093Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4013How to help tornado victims
- 3642Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3374Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients