Coming to Target: Lauren Bush's FEED collection
Target’s next collaboration is with humanitarian and designer Lauren Bush Lauren. (Yes, that’s her name.) She’s been photographed plenty toting her signature burlap FEED bag, which has helped raise funds to provide 60 million meals to children around the world.
And now we’re going to see a lot more FEED … in Target stores. The chain is teaming up with FEED Projects to create the FEED USA + Target collection, which will be in stores and online June 30. The limited time-only collection includes more than 50 products and will benefit Feeding America, a domestic hunger-relief charity.
FEED Projects was started by Lauren in 2007. She is George W. Bush’s niece and is married to Ralph Lauren’s son, David Lauren.
“As the founder of FEED, I am passionate about the fight against hunger and am thrilled to partner with Target to create our first lifestyle collection to make an impact on this issue,” Lauren said. “Through sales of the collection, we hope to provide 10 million meals to Americans in need, making it the largest U.S. initiative in FEED’s history.”
Co-designed with Lauren, FEED USA + Target will include home, sporting goods, stationery, apparel and accessories with a casual, hand-crafted feel. Prices range from $3 to $400, and each piece will display the number of meals donated to Feeding America as a result of the purchase.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients