What do you think of Penney's new look, pricing?
I wonder if JC Penney’s new Fair and Square pricing strategy is working. I’ve been in two different Penney’s stores during the last two weeks and both stores were busy, with shoppers not only looking but buying.
Now, I admit I’m not a frequent Penney’s shopper. I probably go to a store four or five times a year to check out a new clothing line or look for something specific. I was there during the holidays and I don’t remember the store being as busy as it was last weekend.
I do admit that I find the chain’s Sunday sales circulars especially refreshing and inviting. The photography is clean, fresh and fun. It’s so un-JC Penney like. I’m even drawn to the pricing: a pair of colored skinny jeans by a.n.a. for just $30. The low-rise doesn’t work for me, but the fabric felt great and I loved the orange-coral color.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients