DreamDry: Rachel Zoe's new venture
If you find yourself in New York City and in need of a great ‘do, head to DreamDry, a new blow-dry and styling salon at 35 W 21st in the heart of Manhattan’s Flatiron neighborhood.
It’s a new concept by designer and stylist Rachel Zoe and marketing expert Robin Moraetes. It takes the blow-dry salon concept to the next level through personalized client care, e-services and programs, express styling, extended hours, a rewards program and signature hair styles. The space even has an exclusive VIP area.
“A hairstyle is like an outfit – it deserves care and attention, and every day allows for a new twist on your own self expression,” said Zoe. “Whether you’re about sexy waves, a polished chignon or a playful braid, DreamDry makes dream hair a daily reality. I am so excited to help create a destination that allows women to have fun with their personal style and to enjoy being glamorous every day.”
Conceptualized with on-the-go women in mind, DreamDry achieves a client’s dream hair in 40 minutes or less. DreamDry experts, trained under the DreamDry Academy, will transform clients in an instant into one of their Hollywood-inspired looks.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15155OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10481Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 7111Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6362Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 6344Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5951Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4162As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
- 4151Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 3884Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 3305Record lottery prize is a powerful draw for Oklahomans
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients