Gap launches Jimi Hendrix T-shirts
The shirts feature art from the iconic musician’s new album, “People, Hell and Angels,” which introduces previously unreleased studio recordings from 1969, the year Gap was founded in San Francisco.
The shirts for men and women are on Gap.com now and will be available in U.S. stores on March 15 for $29.95.
“From the moment we opened our first store in 1969 selling jeans and records, Gap has always connected with people through music,” said Seth Farbman, Gap’s global chief marketing officer. “This partnership is an opportunity to celebrate an influential, American artist whose music still inspires people today.”
Hendrix died in 1970 and is widely considered one of the most influential electric guitarists.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients