Estee Lauder's new Mad Men collection
The products include:
See Thru Blush in Light Show, which brings a flush of shimmering pink to the cheeks. $50.
Rich, Rich Lipstick in Pinkadelic for a modern twist to the late 1960s. $30.
Nail Lacquer in Pink Paisley, a glistening pink finish. $24.
The packaging channels Estee Lauder’s own 1960s heritaqge with a paisley design inspired by a fusion of the art and fashion movements of the late ’60s. The print features vibrant turquoise and retro yellow with the classic Estée Lauder gold, navy blue and white, a direct replica from the Estée Lauder Archives.
“Mad Men” launches its new season on April 7. Check out the colleciton online at esteelauder.com or at Bloomingdale’s, Nordstrom and Lord & Taylor.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients