Wet n wild's new makeup products
Who among us isn’t thrilled when we find a drugstore beauty product that we love? Wet n wild — the makeup brand known for its affordable prices and vast colors – has introduced several new products that channel its hometown, Los Angeles, home of fashion, nightlight, red carpet and celebrities.
Wet n wild’s new logo and tagline is All Access Beauty, and its new goal is to balance accessibility with quality. Here are some new products to check out:
Color Icon Bronzer SPF 15, $4.99
Add a golden glow and a touch of luminosity to any complexion for a radiant, sun-kissed look. Special micronized blend of treated nylon powders adhere to skin to provide long-lasting, blendable color. Contains SPF 15 to protect skin from harmful UVB rays and is oil-free and dermatologist-tested.
Available in Ticket to Brazil, Bikini Contest and Reserve Your Cabana.
CoverAllCream Foundation, $3.99
Cream makeup blends seamlessly for all-day wear with a flawless, lightweight formula that provides buildable, medium-to-full coverage that evens skin tone and conceals imperfections. VisiBright Technology perfects the skin to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and dark spots. Best when used with CoverAllPressed Powder.
Available in Fair, Fair/Light. Light, Light/Medium, Medium, Medium/Tan and Tan.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 81135Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32459Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 5362Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 3318Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients