Reese Witherspoon's new scents for Avon
Are you in the mood for a new scent? Actress Reese Witherspoon was.
She’s launching three mood-inspired fragrances for Avon. The first one, called Love to the Fullest, will be available in April. Then comes Laugh Often in May and Live Without Regrets in June.
That’s three months of new scents. Love to the Fullest delivers a sexy feeling with top notes of black cherry, peony, amber and woods. Laugh Often is citrus and floral, while Live Without Regrets is a blend of petals and juicy fruit notes, according to a news release.
Witherspoon is the face of Avon. Her first fragrance for the company was In Bloom.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14862OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11951Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8347Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6661Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6166Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5685Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4422Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4121Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4098'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
- 4034Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients