Aerin Lauder ... the next designing woman
Aerin Lauder — you might recognize the name as being part of the Estee Lauder family — is thinking beyond creams and potions, shadows and lipsticks.
A Page Six story in the New York Post said Lauder is launching her own fashion and lifestyle brand with a little help from Vogue queen Anna Wintour and Jeff Zucker, former head of NBC Universal.
The Page Six story said the brand will include fashion, accessories, jewelry, housewares and china inspired by pieces from the private collection of Lauder’s grandmother, Estée Lauder. The story said Aerin, 40, creative director and senior vice president of the company, will move to a consulting role with the beauty empire.
Aerin has been instrumental in moving the company forward. Here’s hoping her move doesn’t cause the company to stall.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21361Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10815Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8633Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8589Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8336Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7789Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7697Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7169UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6790Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 5790Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients