Meet Tim Tebow, Jockey model
With basketball great Michael Jordan as a model for Hanes t-shirts, it should come as no surprise that Jockey would go after an athletic type, too. Meet Jockey model Tim Tebow.
We’re talking quarterback for the Denver Broncos and the same football phenom who won the Heisman Trophy during his sophmore year at the University of Florida.
He’s the first professional athlete to model Jockey underwear since Baltimore Orioles’ pitcher Jim Palmer in 1980.
Unlike Palmer, who modeled a Jockey brief, Tebow wears the brand’s Staycool products. For now, he’s seen in a t-shirt.
“People may say it’s underwear, but everyone wears underwear — it’s not like I’m doing something risque,” said Tebow, in a story on ESPN online. “I wouldn’t do anything that goes against what I stand for. The whole campaign is very classy.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 46110Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14982Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9556Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8109Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7765Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7102Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7082Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 6778Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6425Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 5726How to help tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients