Fashion, beauty events in Oklahoma City
Fashion and beauty events in the Oklahoma City area this week and beyond:
Balliet’s, 50 Penn Place, 848-7811: Magaschoni fall trunk show, Tuesday-Wednesday; Algo fall trunk show, Thursday-Saturday; Basler fall trunk show, April 20-21; Weill trunk show, April 22-23; Zenobia fall trunk show, April 29-30; and Stuart Weitzman fall trunk show, April 29-30.
Naifeh Fine Jewelry, Casady Square, 607-4323: Karen Chaudry and Lisa Blair of Oklahoma City will launch a new collection of vermeil and real gemstone jewelr, noon-7 p.m. Wednesday.
Cayman’s, Norman, 360-3969 for appointments: Natura Bisse skin-care event featuring exclusive oxygen bubble, April 19-25; Jude Frances and Zasha jewelry, April 22.
C/K & Co., Nichols Hills Plaza, 843-7636: Laurel trunk show, April 22-24; Be-Je jewelry trunk show, May 7-8.
Ruth Meyers, Nichols Hills Plaza, 842-1478: Jewelry designer Tia Neyman of Tia Mia, personal appearance, Thursday-Friday; Babor cosmetics event with complimentary skin analysis with beauty fluid treatment, 3 to 6 p.m. May 6; Frascara special-occasion trunk show, May 26-27.
Gordon Stuart, 6500 N Western, 843-6500: Ports 1961 trunk show, April 21-24; Luciano Barbera trunk show, April 29-May 1.
Regina’s, Nichols Hills Plaza, 842-7774: JVT Brazilian jewelry trunk show, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. April 28.
The MakeUp Bar, 7646 N Western, 810-1226: Perfumer Yosh Han personal appearance to launch of her latest perfume at The MakeUp Bar’s anniversary party, April 30-May 1; aromatic guided meditations also offered; 810-1226.
J.J. Kelly Bridal, 12325 N May, 752-0029: Paris bridal accessories founder Debra Mooreland, personal appearance, April 30-May 1 .
Dillard’s, Penn Square Mall, 840-8495: Style guru Lloyd Boston, spokesman for Jones New York, personal appearance, 2 p.m. May 1, Dillard’s, Penn Square Mall; fashion show, refreshments, giveaways and gift with purchase.
Trichology salon, 14101 N May, 302-6499: Blowdry Bootcamp, 4 p.m. third Thursday each month; complimentary blow-drying session in which stylists help patrons learn to use tools; products and tools used will be up to 50 percent off.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12097Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11309Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6870Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 6485Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4833Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4317OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3653Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 3565Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3534How to help tornado victims
- 3145Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients