Butter London nail polish now at Ulta
So, who has tried Butter London nail polish or one of its treatment products?
I have been reading about Butter London for a couple of years, but couldn’t find it locally. Now it’s making its debut in Ulta stores.
Butter London’s Creative Director Nonie Creme is often backstage during New York Fashion Week. In fact, one of the company’s new spring colors, Teddy Girl, a pretty pink, was featured on models at Victoria Beckham’s show. The new collection also includes apple-green Dosh, Artful Dodger, a bright teal, and Snog, a bold pink. Ulta offers 30 shades of Butter London lacquers.
The nail lacquers and nail care products are non-toxic and contain no formaldehyde, toluene, DBP or parabens. One product I’ve heard good things about is Melt Away Cuticle Eliminator. Products range in price from $14 to $30.
Have you tried or do you use Butter London? Tell me what you think.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17897Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 15383Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11506Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 11200'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10732Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 9276OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8256Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 6910Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6624Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 6479Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients