Target collaborates with designers Gaby Basora and Temple St. Clair Carr
Target’s GO International series has snagged Gaby Basora as its next designer. The exclusive limited-edition collection Tucker by Gaby Basora will launch at most Target stores and online at Target.com on Sept. 12. It will remain available through Oct. 17. The collection is known for quaint prints in bold colors.
Target is also partnering with designer Temple St. Clair Carr to launch a limited-edition jewelry collection, Temple St. Clair for Target. The collection is the sixth jewelry launch in a series of limited-time-only accessory designers at Target. It will be in most stores and online Aug. 29 through Dec. 26.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13976Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9656Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9589Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 8454Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6577Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6030Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 5383Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 4779Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 4600Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 4155Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients