Tips for great-looking eyes
We all want our eyes to look bright and beautiful. But with so many products from which to choose, it’s sometimes difficult to know what really works.
My suggestion is to do what the professionals do. Makeup artist Brett Freedman often works with celebs such as Reba McEntire, Vanessa Hudgens and Catherine Zeta Jones. Here are some of his favorite tips, treatments and products to accentuate your eyes and lashes.
Eyeshadow: The key to making eyeshadow stand out and stay put is dampening your brush, Freedman said. Using a damp brush will turn your favorite cake eyeshadow into a cream/stain consistency.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients