Pureology products ... kind to the earth
Here’s what you need to know about Pureology, other than the fact that they make good hair products.
The company is concerned with the well-being of the environment. Have you ever looked at the bottom of a plastic bottle and seen a recyclable symbol? Not all recyclable symbols mean the same thing – there is a number in the center of the symbol, from 1 through 7, and each designates a different type of plastic and how “recyclable” it is.
Look for the numbers 1 and 2 for the most environmentally friendly packages. All Pureology hair care plastic packages have a 1 or 2 recycle symbol.
What’s more, Pureology currently uses up to 25 – 50 percent Post Consumer Recycled material in all shampoo and hair condition bottles. In the near future, Pureology plans to:
- Increase the PCR content in all shampoo and hair condition bottles to 50 percent
- Utilize up to 50 percent PCR in all cartons
- Increase PCR content in all packaging to 50-100 percent
So, you can feel even better if you have several Pureology products in your house. Good hair and good benefits to the environment.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 82322Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14350Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8268Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7560Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7513How to help tornado victims
- 6279Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5999Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 5884Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5788Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 5685OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients