Fashion designer Nicole Miller talks exercise and diet
On any given day, I can come up with a dozen reasons not to exercise or to indulge in a handful of M&Ms. And that’s the problem.
I’m kind of revved up, though, after reading a new column in The Daily Front Row.
You and Your Body Image! shares the diet and exercise regimen of a different person each. The column debuts with fashion designer Nicole Miller. She talks about Soul Cycle (it’s no surprise that I’ve never heard of it), her gym routine and the possibility of designing workout clothes.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients