Fashion, beauty events in Oklahoma City this week
Fashion and beauty events this week and beyond in the Oklahoma City area:
Basler fall trunk show, Wednesday; Weill trunk show, Thursday-Friday; Zenobia fall trunk show, April 29-30; and Stuart Weitzman fall trunk show, April 29-30 at Balliet’s, 50 Penn Place; 848-7811.
Beauty Boot Camp, 6 to 8 p.m. Thursday at Schardein & Company, with hair and makeup trends and any how-to’s you want to know. One-on-one consultation. $20 admission benefits St. Jude; 752-5353.
Jude Frances and Zasha jewelry, Thursday at Cayman’s, Norman; 360-3969 for appointments.
JVT Brazilian jewelry trunk show, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. April 28, at Regina’s, Nichols Hills Plaza; 842-7774.
Ports 1961 trunk show, Wednesday-Saturday; Luciano Barbera trunk show, April 29-May 1, Gordon Stuart, 6500 N Western; 843-6500.
Paris bridal accessories founder Debra Mooreland, personal appearance, April 30-May 1 at J.J. Kelly Bridal, 12325 N May; 752-0029.
Style guru Lloyd Boston, spokesman for Jones New York, personal appearance, 2 p.m. May 1, Dillard’s, Penn Square Mall; 840-8495 for reservations.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients