Funky Monkey looking for local fashion designers
Najera is the owner of Funky Monkey clothing boutique at 14101 N May. She plans to feature the work of local fashion-focused designers on her new website, Shop.FunkyMonkeyOKC.com.
“We’re looking for styles that are unique and fun, items that really showcase Oklahoma’s imagination and design,” Najera said.
Najera discovered a love of fashion while traveling with her husband, Charlotte Bobcats’ basketball player Eduardo Najera. After returning to Oklahoma City, she realized there was a lack of upscale children’s boutiques. Funky Monkey, her vision for a one-stop shopping destination for the entire family, opened three years ago.
Najera said all merchandise for the online site must be an original creation. For more information, check out the website at www.funkymonkeyokc.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients