What's your favorite nail polish shade?
In Style magazine polled a few salons across the country to find out their most popular nail polish colors.
In Washington, D.C., it’s OPI’s Big Apple Red. Chicagoans like greige or Essie’s Chinchilly and in Dallas, one favorite is Essie’s Smokin’ Hot. If you guessed that shade is charcoal, you would be right.
So, what’s your favorite shade? Come on, most of us who wear nail polish have one.
I love OPI Cajun Shrimp on my toes in the summer. Right now, though, I’m wearing Essie Mob Square, an electric pink. My nails are less electric with Essie’s Hard to Get, a creamy pink from a collection a few seasons ago. I bought it, loved it, then found it on sale at the end of the season and bought several bottles.
I think I keep gravitating to pink shades because I’m hoping they’ll make me feel and look younger. Makeup artists say pink lipstick makes you look younger. Maybe nail polish does the same.
Come on, share your favorite shade.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients