Jab-wear hats by Edmond designer Jennifer Bullard
Here are more pictures of Jennifer Bullard’s cadet-style, hand-painted hats. I wrote about her and jab-wear in today’s Mood section. Bullard lives in Edmond and is a former Mrs. America. She has always loved fashion, and has modeled for The Oklahoman more times than I count. Now she’s in the hat business. Check out Jennifer’s story and find out why she wants the business to grow big.
Her hats are available in Edmond at Fashion Boutique, Tangles Salon and Boutique, Salon & Spa on Springcreek and Pickles & Ice Cream maternity apparel. The hats also can be ordered online at jabhats.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 26051Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 17463Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 8771OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 8410Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 8211UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7989Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7271Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6160Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 5551Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 4750Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients