Fashion show at Spring Creek Village in Edmond
Spring Creek Village is planning a fashion show at 6:30 p.m. today featuring clothes and accessories from Spring Creek retailers. Fashions will be modeled by the Thunder girls.
Start gathering around Simpson Brockhaus Jewelers. The first 50 attendees get a free gift bag. Other goodies include raffles, appetizers provided by Louie’s, Spicy Pickle and Fish City, wine tastings by Vitners Cellar. Pink Sugar will be open after the show until 9 p.m. offering discounts.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 72931Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14541Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8647Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7401How to help tornado victims
- 6540Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6504Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6358Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6112Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5411Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 5319Details emerge about memorial service for Oklahoma tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients