Banana Republic shows fall, holiday clothing collections
While most of us are thinking about shorts and sandals, some of those in the fashion industry are busy introducing the world to its plans for the next season.
Banana Republic showed off its fall and holiday collections recently in New York, and Fashion Wire Daily described it as a blended beverage theory of dressing: a healthy mix of fresh ingredients, with a few dry staples as well.
“We have a re-invention of the modern wardrobe with that whole mix of what you need to work, to play, what you need to go out on a date,” said Simon Kneen, Banana Republic’s creative director and EVP of design. “Formal mixed with sportswear, mixed with casual, mixed with dressy.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17613Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 13042Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11234Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 11211Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 10608'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10120Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 7197Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 6592Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6062New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 5967Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients