Stripes popular in fashion and home decor
Stripes are a big trend in fashion this season. It ties in with the popular nautical look, but, really, stripes just look great in the spring and summer.
It makes sense that stripes carry over into home decor. I love these striped seagrass baskets from West Elm. Prices are $39 to $49.
I think these would be perfect in a beach house. Wish I had one. Since I don’t, maybe these would work on the top shelf that circles my closet. Great way to bring in some color and provide more storage.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients