Check it out: Shoes with adjustable heels
Anyone remember the shoes with adjustable heels that were so talked up a few years ago?
Well, they’re in the news again. Camileon Heels feature a heel that can go from high to low in seconds — and all without ever having to remove your shoe. Simply pull down on the lower half of the heel to disengage and fold it up under the arch.
The heel can go from 3 1/4 inches to 1 1/2 inches. Suddenly that long walk from one end of the shopping mall to the other doesn’t seem so daunting.
While the shoes have been around a while, what’s new is the price — all styles are less than $100. That’s what I learned on ”The Nate Berkus” show. That’s a big price drop from the original $250 to $300 price tags.
I checked the shoe website soon after I saw the presentation and the prices were still high. I fired off an e-mail to the company and got this quick response.
“The webiste is being upgraded and new pricing listed. Sales will be online only. Avail in the next 45 to 60 days until my operations in China are established. We manufactured in Italy and the prices are just too expensive. Thank you!”
So, if you’re interested in these shoes, hold off a while until the prices come down.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90799Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 6362Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6064Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients