Milly fall trunk show at Balliets
Mark your calendar for the Milly fall trunk show May 5-6 at Balliets at Classen Curve. I think you’ll like what you see.
The collection offers unusual but fresh-looking mixes of color. Think guava with ruby and pink. Bright red, emerald and tangerine. The palette was inspired by the bold hues of Guy Bourdin’s art.
The runway show in New York also featured long hemlines, maxicoats, georgette blouses, corduroy culottes, Italian tweeds and plenty of mohair. Many of the pieces have a vintage feel.
“My fall 2011 collection is rich and luxurious in color, texture and detail, focusing on a longer silhouette, always with a touch of youthful levity,” said Milly designer Michelle Smith.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10724Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8728Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients