Up next at Target? Missoni
Target keeps one-upping itself with its designer collaborations. The chain’s latest partner for a limited-edition collection is Missoni, the Italian luxury brand.
Known for its swirls and zig-zag patterned knits, Missoni’s collection for Target will include fashion and home items. You’ll have to wait a few months to check it out. The 400-piece collection will be in stores from Sept. 13 to Oct. 22.
The collaboration (the biggest to date, it seems) will feature women’s, men’s and children’s clothes, along with bedding, dinnerware and home decor.
Prices will range from $2.99 to $599, with most items less than $40.
“It has been a fantastic experience translating our aesthetic into an affordable line, one we are eager to share with families across the United States,” said creative director Angela Missoni.
If you can’t wait for a cheap Missoni fix at Target, turn your attention to your feet. Missoni recently partnered with Havianas on a line of flip flops and espadrilles. And, yes, Missoni’s signature zig-zags are splashed all over the soles. Prices start at $60 at havianas.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 27538Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15649Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10393Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9809Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9381Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8402Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8325Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7545Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 7311Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6526UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients