Diddy takes his Sean John menswear to Macy's
Macy’s has inked an exclusive fashion deal with Sean “Diddy” Combs.
Beginning with a spring 2011 collection, Macy’s will will be the exclusive American department store retailer for the Sean John’s menswear collections and extensive brand shops will be set up at Macy’s flagships in New York, San Francisco, Chicago and Miami, among other locations, reports Fashion Week Daily.
“We’ve already moved over a billion dollars worth of merchandise in Macy’s over the last decade or so,” said Combs. “With this deal, I’m hoping we can move at least few more billion. I’m very excited because this was eleven years in the making for me. And I honestly can say this one of the best business decisions that I have ever made.”
It’s reported that Combs approached Macy’s with the potential exclusivity idea earlier this year. Combs’ apparel targets an 18- to 35-year-old male clientele.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24265Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15789Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10553Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9606Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9126Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8599Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8494Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7618Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 7497Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6747UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients