Mom's Nite out at Penn Square Mall tonight
Mom’s unite … from 6 to 8 tonight at Penn Square Mall in Oklahoma City.
Moms across America are taking a well-deserved break as part of the Second Annual National Mom’s Nite Out.
Penn Square Mall will be “mom central” for mothers to come together for a social networking opportunity. The free event will provide moms with the opportunity to enjoy social networking, interactive activities, live demonstrations, food, shopping incentives and fashion and beauty demos from mall retailers including White House │Black Market, New York and Company, Sephora and Bare Esentuals.
“With moms controlling between 85 and 90 percent of household spending, Penn Square Mall is excited to give them the recognition they deserve by taking part in National Mom’s Nite Out™,” said Mis Gaston, director of marketing and business development at Penn Square Mall. “We value the commitment that moms provide daily and want to thank them with a well-deserved night off to socialize, relax and enjoy food, entertainment and shopping.”
The national event is being orchestrated by Maria Bailey, host of Mom Talk Radio and author of “The Ultimate Mom Book,” as well as top mom Web sites Newbaby.com, BlueSuitMom.com and MomSelect.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39385Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 13186Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 12510New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 11930Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 10305UPDATE: Woman's body found in northwest Oklahoma City, her son arrested
- 7560Oklahoma City Thunder: Hard to tell if Shabazz Muhammad is on OKC's radar
- 7262Oklahoma baseball: Sunny Golloway wasn't Sooners' most beloved coach, but he got results
- 7231Oklahoma State football: Quarterback Wes Lunt transferring to Illinois
- 6637Top 5 regrets of the dying
- 5911Russell Westbrook is off crutches and says he's back
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients