Management opportunities at OKC's new Saks Off 5th and J. Crew
Two of the stores set to open in the new Outlet Shoppes at Oklahoma City are advertising for leadership team members. The outlet center at Interstate 40 and Council is expected to open in August.
Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th will have a Career Day Open House May 11-12 as it looks to fill positions for a store director, selling and service manager and merchandise team manager. The regional recruitment team will be in Oklahoma City for the open house.
“We’re looking for candidates with management experience in luxury or apparel stores, who are entrepreneurial and have a ‘passion for fashion’. You need to have strong leadership and customer service skills,” it says on the job search site monster.com.
The event will be from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Wednesday and 8 to 3 p.m. Thursday; RSVP needed to schedule a time.
J. Crew is advertising for a new store director. Get more information here.
Other tenants in the new center will include Banana Republic, Vans, Tommy Hilfiger, Talbots, Coach, Guess, Chico’s, Gap, Oakley, Levi’s and Nike.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17613Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 13042Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 11234Dillon Overton rips former Sooners coach Sunny Golloway on Twitter
- 11211Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 10608'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 10120Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 7197Oklahoma football: New assistant Bill Bedenbaugh discusses state of OU's offensive line
- 6592Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6062New OSU CB Tyler Patmon, ex-OU QB Drew Allen among those to benefit from transfer rule
- 5967Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients